What’s Next, Prince George Democrats?
- Demanding Medicaid Expansion?
- Reelecting Senator Mark Warner and Congressman Bobby Scott (VA 3rd CD)?
- Helping elect or reelect Dem candidates across the state?
- Registering Virginia voters?
- Educating Virginians on the new Photo Voter ID Law and resources?
- Helping accomplish the restoration of voting rights?
- Canvassing, phone-banking, turning out the vote?
- Letters to the Editor?
- Donating money?
- Blogging, posting, and tweeting on behalf of Dems and progressive causes?
- Supporting your local Democratic Committee with your talents and resources?
- Signing up to work a precinct on election day?
- All of the above?
Don’t rest on the victories of the past.
As the Rev. Al Sharpton urges … don’t glory in the battles won in the past. New battles face us … preserving those past victories and responding to the call of the new challenges facing us.
What can you do, now?
Attend the PG Dems meeting on Thursday, June 5 from 5:30 to 7:00 p.m. at the Prince George County Administration Building, 6602 Courts Drive, in the 2nd Floor Employee Lounge. Sign up to work a precinct on voting day, help plan events, help with publicity, outreach, and GOTV. These are friendly, but hard working meetings. Open to the public and the facility is ADA accessible. Contact Carol Woodward at email@example.com