Last Regular Meeting Before Election
We’ll have a super paced agenda on Thursday night, October 3rd, at 6 pm at the Prince George Human Services Building, 6450 Administration Drive in the government comples. Look for Building 12, next to School Board Meeting if your GPS isn’t helpful.
We will be plannig for:
- Our Dems booth at the Richard Bland Pecan Festival which is on October 12th from 11am until 5 pm, but we will also need to set up and take down. We will need our fantastic Demcratic volunteers to make this successful
- The staffing at the polls on Election Day. Precinct Captains will be reporting on their volunteers and schedules
- The Biannual Committee Reorganization Caucus on December 5th per the rules of the Democratic Party of Virginia
- Key Subcommittee updates and requests
Put Local Candidates Forum in your Calendar
The Woman’s Club of Prince George County is hosting a Local Candidates Forum on Sunday, October 13 from 3-6pm at the Disputanta Community Center on 460 (10010 B County Drive). There are staggered elections for members of the Board of Supervisors and for the School Board as well as for the Soil and Water Conservation Board.
Absentee Voting Has Begun
You may vote in person or request a mail in absentee ballot. Learn more at vote.virginia.gov.
Important Voting Dates
- October 15 – last day to register to vote or update address for this election
- October 29 by 5pm – Request that an absentee ballot be mailed to you
- November 2 – Vote an absentee ballot in person at the registrar’s office, 2nd Floor, South Wing of the County Administration Building
- November 5th – Election Day. Polls are open from 6am til 7pm