Come to the meeting with a friend:
Or with a family member, neighbor, anyone interested in saving our country,
We will get updated on
- the status of the Committee (financial, correspondence, etc.)
- the activities of the 4th Congressional District Committee
- an update from the coordinated campaign
- plans for our booth at Community Day on May 5th
- activities of our subcommittees
- updates on the Prince George Board of Supervisors
- retirement on July 1 of Katherine Tyler- General Registrar
- voting security update by our Electoral Board representatives
- hear about our leaders’ lunch with Senator Tim Kaine
- oh, yes there are snacks and door prizes
Here is a chance to get informed and have some fun — 6 pm, Thursday, April 5, 2018, at the County Human Services Building, 6450 Administration Drive in the government complex. The meeting room is on the first floor. It is ADA accessible and non-smoking.
Carroll, FJ, and Carol met with Senator Tim Kaine:
Senator Kaine had a listening lunch with area Democratic leaders and elected officials on Saturday, March 31st at Croaker’s Spot in Petersburg. The Senator gave some insight into his campaign strategy and legislative concerns, but his main focus was to hear from us in the Tri-Cities area as to the needs of our communities and the activities of our Committees and offices.
Many thanks to Delegate Lashrecse Aird who organized this event. Lashrecse was on spring break vacation with her family and couldn’t be there, but she had put together a meaningful event.
BOS info from FJ Brown:
Supervisor Brown provided the following documents to alert the committee members as to upcoming County dates of significance and activities of the Board of supervisors. Don’t hesitate to contact him with any concerns or questions, even if you are not a resident of District 1 at firstname.lastname@example.org